Mimi's Self Guided Audio Tour
Sunday December 08,2013
This self guided smart phone tour is created and narrated by the owner of Princeton Tour Company, Mimi Omiecinski, so it's just like walking around with her only you don't have to walk as fast!
In twenty stops, you'll listen to Mimi's narration of the history of Princeton University campus and surrounding neighborhoods. You'll see all the essential historic spots as well as the homes and hangouts of Albert Einstein, F Scott Fitzgerald, JP Morgan, Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson, James Madison, Robert Oppenheimer, Einstein's hair dresser and more!
$15 Per Mobile Device
More info and buy it
INCLUDES THREE SELF GUIDED FOODIE TOURS & PUB CRAWL,
HYSTERICAL PRINCETON ONLINE TRIVIA GAME
& DISCOUNTS TO THE TOP RATED RESTAURANTS, SHOPS AND MUSEUMS INCLUDING:
- 10% off one item at the bent spoon
- $1 off any whole hoagie or 20% off of a Hoagie Haven t-shirt.
- $1 off your first draft at Triumph Brewing Company
- 10% off lunch or dinner at the historic Nassau Inn Tap Room (excluding alcohol)
- $1.00 off first draft beer (excluding Miller Lite, Bud Light and Rolling Rock) at Ivy Inn
- 10% off Massimo’s Pizza
- 10% off at Chez Alice
- Complimentary brewed iced tea with purchase at Princeton Soup & Sandwich
- 10% off discount off all non-sale items at the Princeton University U-Store
- 5% off non-sale items at Princeton Record Exchange
- 10% off Luxaby Baby & Child
- 50% off museum admission/tour discount at Morven Museum and Gardens
$15 Per Smart Phone
More info and buy it here!